During spring 2020, as part of the broader response to COVID-19, we will be live-streaming our 10:30am Sunday service via Facebook live. Click the button below to join us!
In case FB premiere/ live-stream is giving you problems at the link above, click below to see full Maundy Thursday Service:
Please see below for link(s) to our current worship bulletin(s) to follow along.
LIVE-STREAMING DIRECTIONS: In solidarity with most faith communities, and following direction from our denominations, we have suspended in-person worship and are bringing them "online" at the same time of 10:30 am. We will live-stream on Facebook (anyone, with or without a FB account, can follow by going to this link today at 10:30 am: https://www.facebook.com/COTCBOS). To join in fully, consider these options as you might be able:
1. Printing this bulletin out in advance so you have it while live-streaming
2. Pulling this bulletin up on a second device/ phone/ screen
3. Pulling both this bulletin up and your Facebook link up, and switch between them as directed/ needed. The liturgy, songs, and scripture are the important times to have this bulletin visible if possible.
And if none of these options work for you, no worries - following along the live-stream will also work fine!
WIFI ISSUES DURING LIVE-STREAM? Are you experiencing wifi connection issues to the live-stream? Don't worry, while frustrating, these things occasionally happen despite our best efforts. Our internet is pretty overly burdened these extra-online-focused days!? Here are some tips:
* If your feed stops, try refreshing your browser (google how to do this for the computer you have if you don't know).
* You can also now "rewind" a live-stream - simply mouse over the screen, and you see a red play-bar. Simply move the play-dot back in time, and you can catch up what you missed. You can also pause to take a break if need be, without missing anything.
* The other fail-safe option you should know about, if you are finding it frustrating to watch live-stream due to any unanticipated wifi snafus/ cutting out - you can wait until the service has ended, and then watch the service in its hour-long entirety (while being able to fast-forward or rewind or pause as needed) - and any wifi glitches won't be in that version of the recording. Tips on Live-Streaming: