all are welcome! Sundays at 10:30 am
Worship at Church of the Covenant is the heart and soul of our life together as a community of faith. We meet for worship every Sunday at 10:30 am, with a time for fellowship immediately following. All are invited to share the sacrament of communion on the first and third Sunday of every month. In our worship services, we cherish experiencing God weekly through scripture, song, sermons, prayer, silence, group reflections on the Word and creative All Ages Services. During special seasons such as Lent, we hold mid-week services usually on Wednesday evenings. The worship service typically ends between 11:30- 11:45 am. Come as you are!
Since 1932 we have been a federated church, maintaining membership in the United Church of Christ and the Presbyterian Church (USA) and welcoming pilgrims and inquirers from all traditions to our life and work. We welcome all to join us in worship - whether you grew up in church, haven't been in a long time, or never have stepped foot in a faith community. No belief, dogma, attire or homework is required to join us!
For more information, please call the church office at (617) 266-7480 or email us at email@example.com
- Choir Rehearsal
- Bible study for adults
- Nursery care for children opens
- Worship for everyone
- Godly Play Sunday School and youth classes
- Nursery care available for the smallest people
- All are encouraged to join us for a few minutes of conversation immediately following the service
- Adult Christian Education
- Monthly potlucks on the third Sunday of the month
- Nursery care for children stays open until 1:00 pm