ONLINE WORSHIP (Zoom)!
As part of the broader response to COVID-19, we will holding our 10:30am Sunday services online on Zoom. Please see THIS WEEK AT COVENANT weekly newsletter each week for more details for Zoom or other instructions.
See our past services below. Future service links/ bulletins will also be posted here.
Our Choir sings Singabahambayo on World Communion Sunday, 10.4.20
Holy week services
ZOOM/ LIVE-STREAMING DIRECTIONS: Please join us each Sunday at 10:30am as we come together in community through Zoom to pray, sing, share celebrations and concerns, and hear God’s still-speaking Word proclaimed. We will hold live-worship on Zoom at 10:30am. If you are newer to using Zoom, please log in early so we can explain some technical questions in order to start our worship close to 10:30.
Some suggestions to aid in your worship for you to consider:
1. Printing the bulletin out in advance so you have it during worship
2. Pulling the bulletin up on a second device/phone/screen
3. Pulling both the bulletin up and Zoom, and switch between them as needed. The liturgy, songs, and scripture are the important times to have this bulletin visible if possible.
4. And if none of these options work for you, no worries—just following the link will be fine – you will be able to worship fully.
WI-FI ISSUES DURING LIVE-STREAM? Are you experiencing wi-fi connection issues to the live-stream? Don't worry, while frustrating, these things occasionally happen despite our best efforts. Our internet is pretty overly burdened these extra-online-focused days!? Here are some tips:
* If your feed stops, try refreshing your browser (google how to do this for the computer you have if you don't know).
* Close all other tabs on your computer
* If things aren't working, know that some or all of the service should be recorded and available later. Email Rob or Hillary with questions. Sermons are regularly posted each week.